Classified Ad websites are those website where you can post different type of classified ads for your company or business. There are lot of free and paid classified websites available, where you can post ads.
You can also create a free classified website from your wordpress blog. Yes you can convert your wordpress blog into a classified ads website where you can allow your readers to post classifieds ads for free or paying you a certain amount. As a example you can see the below screen shot.
Another WordPress Classifieds Plugin is a very useful and free plugin that has so many feature. Let me give you a short over view for this plugin.
- Allow Users to Post Ads
- Search Ads by City, Userename, Keyword, Country
- Allow Adsense Ads
- Automatic Expiration of Ads
- Send Notification to users about expiration
- Allow Free or Paid Ads
- Admin Approval for All Ads
- Allow Image Posting
- So on……………
How to Use Another Classified Ad Plugin?
2. After installing the plugin another menu will be added to your Dash Board just below the Setting Menu. Its name should be “Classified”.
3. The first step is to click on “Setting” menu and activate the plugin. In Setting Page configure the setting according to your need and then click on “Save Settings” button. Make sure that you must click “Save Settings” button for at least one time.
Make Sure you Add page names for classified Ads page, Browse Page, Show ads page etc.. where user can access. Similarly add other pages name in “General Setting” to make the plugin ready.
After giving name for all pages click on “Save Settings” button. (The name you will be giving for a page will become the URL of that page. e.g if i type submit Ads name for Show Ads page then the URL will be http://www.wpplugins..net/submit-ads for Show Ads page)
4. Now click on “Categories” Tab and add different categories for different classified ads.
5. Visit your Show Ads page and you will see all your categories and pages.
There is lot of more you can do with Another Worpdress Classified Plugin, go through all the tabs and configure according to your requirements. Hope this will help you, don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS Feed for latest plugins review and tutorials.